Terms of Service
II. Intellectual property
1. Copyright and industrial property rights
The content of the Communications Portals including, but not limited to their web pages, programs, graphics, images, audio, video, scripts, texts as well as the order of same on the Communications Portals are intellectual property and subject as such to copyright and/or industrial property right protection.
Users of the Communications Portals or other third parties are not permitted to use the content of Communications Portals for commercial, business and/or public purposes and, in particular, they are not permitted to copy, distribute, modify or make such content accessible to third parties. Proprietary notices may not be removed.
2. Trade marks
The indicia of origin used on the Communications Portals, in particular the descriptions of collections, logos and emblems are protected trade marks of Robert Charles Ltd.
III. Prohibited behaviour
1. You are prohibited from using the Communications Portals for any purpose that is unlawful. When using the Communications Portals, you must not do any of the following (this list is not exhaustive):
a) inflict damage or violate the personality rights of any person (especially a minor);
b) behave in a manner that violates accepted principles of morality;
c) send content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, insulting, pornographic or which glorifies violence or violates the privacy of another person or otherwise make same accessible;
d) infringe industrial property rights or copyright or any other intellectual property rights;
e) recommend goods or services via the Communications Portals or use it to solicit cash or cash equivalents; or
f) act on behalf of third parties, in particular register third parties on the Communications Portals for newsletters or competitions.
2. You must not do anything to disable or impair the function of Robert Charles Ltd. Communications Portals. Robert Charles Ltd. reserves the right to claim for civil or criminal liability against any violation of this provision.
1. You are responsible for all of your activities on or in connection with the Communications Portals.
2. In the event of a breach of duty– regardless of the legal basis –Robert Charles Ltd.'s liability will be limited to liability for intentional wrongdoing and gross negligence. In the event of slight negligence, Robert Charles Ltd. will only be liable for (a) claims arising from loss of life, bodily injury or illness and (b) damage caused by a breach of a material duty (i.e. duties whose fulfilment is of the very essence for the proper implementation of the contract and upon whose fulfilment the contractual partner has regularly relied or upon whose fulfilment the contractual partner may regularly rely). In this event, however, liability to pay damages will be limited to the foreseeable damage that typically occurs. The above-mentioned limitations on liability do not apply to any claims you may have under applicable mandatory product liability laws and regulations.
V. Links / Content of Other Sites
The Communications Portals may link to Internet sites operated by third parties. Robert Charles Ltd. does not control the content on such sites. Robert Charles Ltd. does not endorse these Internet sites or their content and assumes no co-responsibility for them; consequently, you use them at your own risk.
VI. Privacy Statement
Personal information that you provide via the Robert Charles Ltd. Communications Portals will only be collected, processed and used in compliance with the Robert Charles Ltd. Privacy Statement and the law.